Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Blaaahhhh =/

Okay, so i haven't written the emotional post as of yet, reason being, i am trying to catch up on my sleep. Last few days were like super hectic and i was likeee Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah throughout and now its like i can't enough sleep. I have started to notice that my blogs are more whiny and less (how do i say this) "Bloggy" because like all i do is like whine whine and whine! Maybe i should see a therapist (oh hell no! I ain't no Bella).
Bella reminds me, i have to make a post about this twilight craze that people all over the world have. I mean its based on a girl who is too weird to fit in the real and thus she falls for the two people who actually don't belong in the real world (when is she going to realize that even they don't want her, screw you Bella). and then like when i was reading new moon, i actually skipped a few pages because i was so sick of reading Bella whine about how much pain she is in because the sparkly vampire left her(I just wanted to scream wake up bitch, vampires don't sparkle, they have sex with you, they bite you and kill you, dumb blonde)  and that she has a hole in her heart and she wants like an adrenaline rush because it makes her see Edward (more like a case of schizophrenia). I mean what kind of shit is that. 
I am not like totally anti twilight, because like when i started reading the books, i got really into them but then like after some time, i got so sick of this. I mean this type of "love" does not exist people. Weird girls don't seem attractive to vampires even though, in my opinion, Edward wasn't really a vampire, he was like a guy dipped in paint and glitter and he could run really fast (more like a combination of Flash-the superhero and a clown). Even so, no one likes weird people, i mean confidence is everything these days, its not the 18th century, its the 21st century man. People have sex in public places and don't get caught and Bella and Edward can't even have sex in Edward's own room because he wants to protect her "Virtue" (Chicken.)
This whole saga, in my opinion is like for 12 year old kids or adolescents who just hit puberty because they are only people who get the "I don't belong here" feeling that Bella has throughout the four novels.
Anyway, enough of criticism for today. I do recommend people to read it, i mean one should get all the knowledge he/she can get, even if it is about vampires who sparkle and werewolves who can change anytime they want (Jacob: Who cares about the full moon, i'ma do this twilight style).
Well, i am off. Okay, byeee!

6 comments:

  1. WHAT KNOWLEDGE COULD TWILIGHT POSSIBLY GIVE YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "more like a combination of Flash-the superhero and a clown" - HAHA i loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE READING THAT BOOK AND I TOLD YOU I HATED IT AND YOU WERE LIKE NOOO IT'S SOO GOOD.

    Hahha Haaaiiiii.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Saaleha, i know i was really into it as first but later i realized how stupid it was.

    @Aseela, i don't know, there must be something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a die hard twilight hater, and with good enough reasons; had the audacity to buy the first one and read the first five pages. And that to date is the extent of my intimacy with all things (Twilight).

    Because its not what you write, its how you write it, that makes one a good writer. Meyers isnt a poor writer merely because of her story lines, but for a whole lot of reasons. Such as, extremely poor quality of narrative/writing style.

    And hey, thanks for following.This is a pretty nice blog you have got. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, yours is better though.
    I love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete